Sunday is a big day in the sports betting world with NBA playoff odds, NHL and MLB handicapping taking center stage.
Joe Duffy’s Picks previews both the series and Game 1 of the NHL Western Conference Finals between the Anaheim Ducks and the Chicago Blackhawks. With the series preview here is Duffy and SBR Forum Video’s Peter Loshak.
Now for the Game 1 preview. The Ducks are laying just -115 at home after opening up as a -140 chalk. The total remains at 5 though the juice varies trending on the over from -120 to -130. So far, 59 percent are betting on the Ducks, with 76 percent on the over.
Game 7 of the NBA Finals sees the LA Clippers playing at the Houston Rockets. Los Angeles is laying from -2 to -2.5 on the road after opening up at -1.5. The total is posted at 220.5, though is as low as 219.5. Fifty-six percent of the betting public (get live percentages) favors LA with 60 percent on the over.
Top sports bettor Joe Duffy has the side and total plus the NHL side and MLB at OffshoreInsiders.com
Duffy and Loshak also preview the Sunday MLB portfolio.
Among the bullet points covered are:
• Atlanta’s Shelby Miller 1.83 ERA last 14 starts
• Noah Syndergaard highly touted but got roughed up in 6ht inning of his debut.
• Teams hitting just .188 to Ubaldo Jimenez of O’s
• Tampa’s Chris Archer .49 ERA in three starts to Twinkies
• Faces Kyle Gibson .96 ERA last four starts
• Texas Nick Martinez regressing to the mean .35 in April, 4.24 in May
• James Paxton Seattle 1.82 ERA in his last four starts after 8.40 first three