Yes sizzling hot Stevie Vincent and Joe Duffy’s Picks have bit NBA and NHL picks tonight, but Joe Duffy of OffshoreInsiders.com and Peter Loshak of SBR Forum Videos take a look at today’s pitching matchups from a betting standpoint.
Among the gambling bullet points:
• Seattle’s James Paxton 1.38 ERA last five after three bad starts
• Matt Harvey vs. AJ Burnett low scoring
• Burnett 1.38 in 52 IP
• Cole Hamels 2.45 ERA last six starts
• Washington Anthony DeSclanfani 0-4, 6.38 his last five starts
• Atlanta’s Shelby Miller .36 last three and 1.33 for year
• Angels CJ Wilson 2.10 ERA his last five starts
• San Diego Ian Kennedy struggling early in games (5 inning)
So, are you know ready to completely and permanently change you life? Joe Duffy’s Picks wins yet again last night to go to 10-4 the last 14. That is 6-2 in the MLB led by Texas as the AL Game of the Month +163. The Wise Guy streak is in the early stages at 3-0 including the Dandy Dog. NBA we are on a 3-0 run with Wise Guy on Cavs a blowout.
Warriors-Rockets side. Three night winners: NBA, NHL, and MLB. Hum. The best ever and on fire. Sure if winning is not that important, perhaps betting on your own is an option.