Joe Duffy’s Picks has a large portfolio to beat sportsbook and DFS on the Friday card. The CEO of OffshoreInsiders.com previews the Friday betting card with SBR Forum Videos’ Peter Loshak.
In addition to the pitching intel, other major bullet points for baseball betting:
• Minnesota 25-10 to teams with a losing record +20.8 units
• Mets have gone over 18-5 versus an opponent winning percentage in the .400s
• Los Angeles Angels 16-0 versus a starting pitcher who allows seven or more hits per start
• St. Louis is 0-10 for -13.6 units after scoring seven or more in consecutive games
• Kyle Gibson is 8-0 versus an opponent outscored by .5 or more runs per game
• Atlanta has gone over 18-6 versus an opponent with a bullpen ERA of 3.75 or higher
• Jon Neise over 34-14 on the road versus an opponent that strikes out seven or more times per game
• Chris Tillman has a team mark of 17-8 as underdogs for +12.9 units
A team record is how a pitcher’s team performs in his starts.
Tonight’s best sports handicapper picks: Perhaps we gamblers have convenient memories, but despite being on winning sides and totals at the highest rate in sports gambling history for 27 years publically, there is little doubt it is the polar opposite when it comes to games like Game 1 of the NBA Finals. But we have had winning days 12-of-16 in MLB. Of course our only baseball loser was a rain-shortened game. Get NL Interdivisional Game of the Month among five winners. Our named plays, with mostly underdogs in MLB, remain above 63 percent winners in all sports.