SBR Forum’s Peter Loshak and the top ranked baseball handicapper in history, Joe Duffy CEO of OffshoreInsiders.com breaks down the Saturday pitching matchups for both daily fantasy sports and baseball betting.
Some more bullet points for today:
• Minnesota is 31-13 +24 units to AL teams batting average of .265 or less
• Oakland is 3-12 -13.1 units this season at home to teams averaging fewer than one home run per game
• The White Sox have gone under 18-2 at home When a team has their odds at +/- 125
• The Giants have gone over all 10 road games this year to teams committing .5 or fewer errors per game
• Corey Kluber is 4-14 on grass this season for -15.4 units
Clinical dissection of the bookmakers hath been this baseball season. Like water torture, the beating has been constant and unmerciful. With all underdogs and small favorites, the latest incarnation is at 12-7 and counting, but remember Joe Duffy’s Picks could hit less than 50 percent for a baseball season (as if) and still make you serious cash with our mastery of underdogs.
Get three underdog winners. Hint: it will be a very good day for Dandy Dogs, which are moneyline underdogs of 140 or more. Raise the bar at OffshoreInsiders.com